Questions From Residents

I have noisy neighbours. Can the Management Company assist?

The Management Company may be able to assist but in general it is difficult for the Management Company to "police" the development. Noise is always subjective and the first action should always be to discuss it with the neighbour. Invite them into your property to hear the noise transmission. In our experience a friendly approach is the most successful.

If this is unsuccessful your local authority (environmental health department) will have a Noise Control Policy and will provide guidance and brochures on the subject. This will include a formal complaints procedure.

More Questions