Questions From Residents

How do I pay the Service Charge?

In the majority of cases you will be able to pay by monthly standing order. Please request a standing order form from our office by telephoning 01908 640100 or email

If you prefer to make an annual payment by cheque you may do so. A statement of your account may be requested at any time.

More Questions